The Point | Teen Ink

The Point

By Ari_T SILVER, Grantville, Pennsylvania
Ari_T SILVER, Grantville, Pennsylvania

"I was born an original, I wont die a copy"

Someone tell me what's the point. Someone tell me where it is. What color it is, the radius, or size? However this will remain a mystery. A crime case with an excellent criminal they cannot find. Doctors and physiatrist, parents and ourselves, will search for the answer to any of these questions. One hint or one clue will be the gateway to an extraordinary stream of knowledge, of mass intelligence, of power? Nevertheless no one will ever dare to expose the unidentified, because everyone fears the unknown, whether the tolerance to admit it is in their being or not. So instead of living in fear each one of us make our own. Some can give intricate details of their point. Some are aligned with their point, like they are the flowing sentence leaving their mind releases and their point completes their thoughts as the same purpose for punctuation. But people like me are full of sorrow for the individuals as a question mark or exclamation mark as their point; the poor people in misery and agony. They need to hit backspace or take the powerful pink eraser, and delete negativity. But no one can change this other than them. So what do we do now, live in hate or use up oxygen we'll never get back. It's up to you.

Many teens including myself have thought about this topic alot. Weather religiously or analytically each child ponders why we as a species are here.

on Jun. 26 2014 at 5:28 am
Sunshine2420 SILVER, Unknown, Other

A smile hides everything.

Yeah sure :)

Ari_T SILVER said...
Ari_T SILVER, Grantville, Pennsylvania

If you do not mind, please read my short story "the daring" and alert me on what you think. 

Sunshine2420 SILVER, Unknown, Other

A smile hides everything.

Its just awesome...keep writing!