The Wild Side in Everyone

London. The city of creativity. Of difference and innovation. A city where you can be whoever you want, people won't judge you, look twice at you or gossip about you. A goth, someone into tattoos, even if you paint your hair of a extravagant color like pink or blue, people won't look back. It's the city where you can be unique and truly reinvent yourself, in a way it isn't possible in any city of the world except London. It was the first thing I noticed, I was walking in the market in Portobello Road and I would see people of every colorful, ethnic, style, continent and tastes, all mixed together in a mutual harmony. It's the city where you can feel comfortable about yourself, because, everyone does, Being different is the key phrase of this city... I wish the whole world could be like London. No prejudices, no inequality, no exclusively. Everyone is unique and has the right to be. This is something that should be a world wide concept. Unfortunately, only some cities like London have this concept present in every inch of the city. London, is a magical city. You can find celebrities at every corner, you can be yourself no matter what, you can be creative. It is one of the cities that when travelled to, should be taken out the best of it. Taking in everything. Breathing the cold air and feeling at home, because home it's not only the place you come from or the place where you live. It is also the place where you feel the most comfortable in. And that's why London is considered one of the best cities to travel to. Everyone has a wild side inside, and London is the perfect city to show it! So, go ahead! Don't be afraid! You will see, you like it....

kika said...
Feb. 17 at 9:39 am:
love it! <3

TrixLovegoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26 at 5:57 am :
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!