The Passing of Life | Teen Ink

The Passing of Life

"Normalcy is a slight understanding of the chaos that surrounds us everyday, always changing and evolving never remaining the same." I was talking to a good friend of mine about the problems that surround our everyday lives. She said that she wanted everything to go back the way it used to be; for everything to be normal again. I said the quote I started this with after that. Not the exact words but the meaning is the same. I said the quote and it just felt right. When we chose a course of action there is an effect on what happens after that. The effect might be small or it could change many lives. Anyway you look at it there is no changing it. As much as we might want to there is not do-overs or re-starts in life. That would be a nice thing to have tho wouldn't it be.
We live and then die. Humans have been doing that for millions of years. Each has a story that many of us will never know. What we do during our lives will shape our lives, we can mold ourselves into anything we want. There are limitations but for the most part the sky is the limit. If you were given a chance to change something you did wrong would you take it? Would you take a chance at a re-do? The other day I was given a chance to have another go at something. It looked like I could do it better the 2nd time around.
That chance was taken away from me. I never got my chance. I don't even know why I didn't get the chance but it was clear that the window of allowance has closed.
The point of this is to tell you never let an opportunity go. Jump on every chance you get to do something better. If you let to much go without fixing we will live in a broken world. Kinda like the one we live in now. Learning from others mistakes is important. We will never have time to make all the mistakes our selves. Learn what you can why you can.