The war in Iraq | Teen Ink

The war in Iraq

I think the biggest problem is the war in Iraq.
It is costing billions of dollars a year and is getting us no where, thousands of people are dying and gas prices are soaring.
The first bad thing about the war is less jobs as the war in Iraq continues more and more gasoline and money is put into the war this causes higher taxes which means less work which means more crime and criminal activity and less opportunity for higher education beyond High School for millions of people.

The next consequence of the war is loss of lives thousands of people die in the war every year on both sides thousands of them are wounded and near millions of homes are destroyed all the money we waste near 10 billion dollars a month could be spent on jobs, education, and fixing the economy.

Lastly, economy inflation the war is costing money that could be used for better causes like school, hospitals, and helping the homeless but is instead being used to ruin lives and destroy homes and economies on both sides.
When countries go to war no one wins, lives are lost and everyone suffers Iraq and America have done horrible things to each other. We should make up so are we don’t waste so much money on the war. Are economy will get better there will be more jobs and less crime because the Iraq is one of America’s biggest problems.

Cassie143 said...
on Dec. 3 2008 at 1:11 pm
Nice writing, I LOVED it!!

Tiff ( cassie's friend ) : I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!