Don't Text and Drive

Texting while driving pushes the limits of logic. When you are doing it you’re an accident looking for a place to happen. If you use a cell phone chances are you’re aware of text messaging. A few of the worst drivers are not paying attention to the road causing accidents of every kind- even rear end collisions and multi-car pile ups. Drivers who use a cell phone put others’ lives in danger. If all we do is pass laws, people will continue to text, just more discretely by putting the phone down out of sight so cops can’t see it. Texting while driving is a growing trend and a national epidemic quickly becoming one of the country’s top killers. Drivers that text should stop. I know by experience that there will be less injuries and fatalities caused by car accidents. My sister has been in a car accident while the other driver was texting. We teen drivers should start out by having better driving habits and be more careful.

Outcast4GodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm with ya!