I believe | Teen Ink

I believe

By caitlin_keyser BRONZE, Coronado, California
caitlin_keyser BRONZE, Coronado, California

I believe that you can be whoever and whatever you want to be if you put your mind to it. I am a young girl in an open world with many opportunities to choose from. Life is short, so live it wisely. When you’re a young toddler you don’t need to worry about anything you just live your life in innocence. As you grow to get older you gain more responsibilities and lose the innocence.

As we grow up and hit the elementary and the middle school age all of us girls go through the same problems; such as, self consciousness, jealousy, bullying, and so on. Not every kid goes through the same thing, but we all go through something similar. I believe that how you treat others is how you are going to be treated. When I was in elementary school I got bullied a little bit, and beaten up physically, I believe I have become and stronger person from that because I learned how to stand up for myself quick. As we grow up more responsibilities are pushed on us, school, jobs, cars, and growing up to be an independent responsible human beings. I believe if you are happy with what you do and you are passionate about it, you will live a longer fuller happy life. I am very thankful for my family who sticks with me through everything; they are people who I can talk to. My dad supports me emotionally as well as my mom. My mom has raised me to become a Christian to live my life through God. I am 18 years old now with my own beliefs. I believe very strongly in God and try to thank him everyday for the life I have been given. I feel that God has treated me well, and so like to give back and to help others who are less fortunate.

As the years go by I pretty much believe in the same stuff I use to believe in except for like Santa Clause and stuff. I love Disneyland it’s such a magical place. I really believe in magic. I believe in gay rights! I feel that if you are happy with someone then all power to you! I am a really nice and positive person but I wont take bullying or harassment not only towards myself but also towards my family and friends either. We are all still young and have lots more to learn, for some of us college with will be difficult and for others it will be a breeze. But once you figure out what you are passionate about, you will have no problems and be successful. I believe I am a good role model for some people it just depends but I’m trying the best I can in school and in life. If you do what you love then that’s all that matters.

I just my opinion nothing against anyone (: