What to Choose | Teen Ink

What to Choose

By AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania
AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than getting hurt yourself trying to fix it.

I never new what to do about something. I was always lost. When I finally got into high school I finally found out what actually matters. Honestly you do not need to worry about what other people think, or what other people say. They just want to bring you down. Being a junior in high school it opened my eyes out a lot. The only thing that matters is that you have faith in yourself. If you do not have faith how are you supposed to be happy. You should always be happy with yourself. Do not let anyone bring you down. Do not let what people say get to you. There is no one that is better than you at being yourself. Sometimes people just want to bring you down so they have power. None of that matters.. The only thing that matters is that you are happy with yourself. The things that matter in life is that you can be yourself around anyone.. If you are crazy that is okay. Just stay strong and focus on everything that matters.

My piece is just something to encourage people. Nothing that will bring people down. It's for people to make sure they are happy with themselves and not letting anyone bring them down.