A Revolution - Radiate Love!

Having a glimpse at the present day conditions of the world, I cannot help quoting Eliot’s words,
“We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men”
It seems as if hatred, tyranny, oppression and greed have vanquished the cavalries of love, kindness and peace. At every corner of the world, the requiems for the defeated army of love are being sung. The evil forces were never armipotent, but the crypters of love got weak and yielded to the opponent’s strategies. But trust me; I am more than sure that the war is not lost yet.
No matter how baleful the situation may seem, there is always a way to turn the tables on the forces of evil. The infallible fact is that the valediction of the commanders of love is plainly impossible. These commanders, at times, may lose some expeditions and that too, only due to the immaturity of some of their army men.
The first objective, in this context, is that all these warriors of light need to exhale all the doubts haunting their minds. Second, their faith has to be amplified in the power of love. Love is something infectious. Once its gears are turned on in the right direction, it doesn’t stop until its highly cherished aroma prevails everywhere en plein air (in the open air).
“A little bit of love can be like sunshine after rain and cause
someone to realize that the life is not in vain.”
The flower of life is simply incomplete in absence of the nectar of love. It is love that welcomes everyone to sit in front of the hearth and warm their toes.
Some people deem love to be a mystical doctrine, which is utterly false. It is a universal language, whose inflorescence can promote smiles. The essence of this promotion is caring and caressing.
There are people who hanker for love. All we need to do is spread love and enrich their cups of life. We can even contribute our share with little steps like doing deeds of kindness, speaking kindly to others, making others smile, hugging often, encouraging others, gesturing affection etc. These little acts when combined together can work wonders. Moreover, they are transmittable. They can incinerate all the barriers set by the evil forces.
Does it cost too much to do these little acts? No! Then why not to make it an integral part of our lives? Let’s deforest hatred and germinate love. Let’s strive for a better world by spreading smiles. Let’s radiate love!
“A lifetime without love is of no account.
Love is the water of life.
Drink it down with heart and soul.”
-Rumi

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:44 pm:
this was deep! very well done.

dbk1098This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:44 pm:
This is great!!! So well written!!!! I love 5/5 as well!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 8:39 pm:
Some of the things you said struck a chord deeply within me, and I want to thank you for writing something like this. I agree wholeheartedly with everything here, and it was said so eloquently and not in a know-it-all kind of way, but in a genuine way. I wish more people would write about spreading love instead of selfish things and depressing things. 5/5

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27 at 3:40 pm:
I like your word choice and how your really passinater about this article well done :3