Life Matters | Teen Ink

Life Matters

May 1, 2013
By Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio
Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio
8 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
Naver Say Never


Why do people think that killing themselves is the right way to end pain?
Trying to end my life was a way that i once took. I hated that I hated that I wasn't pretty enough to hang out with. I hated that every time I turned around someone was there to judge me. It took me a long time and a lot of scares to know that what everyone else thinks is not what I think. Now to me i am a beautiful smart 17 year old. If you are reading this and you are contemplating whether or not you should end your life think about yourself in a positive way. I am willing to bet that you start to believe what people are telling you. If they tell you you're stupid then you start to believe that. But please think about the good qualities. Don't take crap from people. I don't listen to the lies people say about me. And if what people say is true i think that its none of their business.


The author's comments:
I wrote this because I was thinking about my sister. She was thinking about ending her life until it became clear to her that what other people think doesn't matter.