More Time For Students | Teen Ink

More Time For Students

September 4, 2008
By Shahrukhlover BRONZE, Savannah, Georgia
Shahrukhlover BRONZE, Savannah, Georgia
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Most students are required to go to school five out of the seven days of a week. They study hard, sleep little, and worry a lot. Students need to relax. At home, some children are privleged enough to have relaxing lifestyles, but others have afterschool activities they must take care of. Some students have sports, lessons, or prior commitments. They have no time to themselves or tme to commit to their homework and studies. Students should have a break time during school hours. This break time will enable students to relax and hang out with their friends. It really doesn't have to be a long break time. It could be about fifteen to thirty minutes. The outcome of giving students a little break time include better behavior. Teachers can just threaten not to give students a break time if they don't behave. Students taking heavy course loads can relax a bit anf focus harder in the next class. Some schools, if they can afford it, might want to install a student center for aultimate relaxation. As a student myself, I can guarantee students will appreciate the extra time teachers give them to themselves. If a break time casues too many disciplinary problems, then terminate it. It is really that simple. Please, children need time for themselves.