We Were Born With A Weapon | Teen Ink

We Were Born With A Weapon

By chrissychris2270117 SILVER, Flushing, New York
chrissychris2270117 SILVER, Flushing, New York

"There is always going to be thunder, lightning and rain it just matters how you use your umbrella to get to that rainbow."

All over the world, people are becoming more unaware of how harmful their weapons can be. They spin it out of control. These weapons can harm people significancy. The worst part everyone owns this weapon. This weapon is called your mouth.
So many people aren't careful about what they say. They say something that has no meaning to them. But what they don't know is, you could say something that is hilarious to you. Though, it can harm others. When, you start to use this weapon way to much, it becomes harmful.
Millions of kids everyday, become bullied. They are harmed emotionally. Then, it slowly becomes physically. Teens are cuting themselves. Trying to plant sucide. Or even succeed.
It is so sad. The people who use this weapon, don't even know its a weapon. Though, this weapon is worse than a knife. Physical damage can always be prepared easily. Though, the emotional ones stay with you for life.

Everyday teens like us are going through difficulties. They express themselves in a harmful way. People, who don't do this, does not understand the reasoning behind this. But, after this article hopefully you will learn why.

on Nov. 6 2017 at 7:04 am
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
I agree. My bullies told me two lies about my writing and coloring. They did it for thier own amusement. I hid the pain from the rest of the camp till the camp director came in and I told her. The memory is extremely difficult to my life; but, I moved on and I'm happy at the place where I belong.