Perfection

Perfection, no such thing as perfect people. People aren’t all perfect, everyone has imperfections; none of us are perfectionists. All of us strive to be this type, this type of perfect person. We all want to meet the qualifications of becoming perfect. Everyone has flaws; everyone has some type of flaw, maybe it’s that you’re too skinny, too fat, etc. Although there is no reason for us to judge people, like I said, EVERYONE has flaws; everyone is different; we have no right to judge other people when we have imperfections ourselves. People are often fooled; some people think there is SUCH a thing as perfection; the reason they think this is because it matches up to their standards, fulfills all the qualifications they think are needed to be a perfect person. But people need to realize we are all different, just because one person feels that this person is perfect, some other person can say that this person is not. No such thing… all we’re going to have to do is accept and deal with other people’s flaws. How would this world be if we were all “PERFECT”? Think about it, it’s not all that great. What’s the fun in that?