Facebook Hacking

I have never had a Facebook.
Never wanted one.
By the time I got to the age where I saw so many people who had Facebook accounts and how I could stay in better contact with my friends through Facebook, I knew the truth about Facebook.
Facebook can be bent as a tool for cyberbullies but more importantly Facebook accounts are easily hacked.
If you type in someone’s Facebook account name and click forgot password, they will not ask for any type of specific personal information, like most emails sites. Normally there are questions, such as “What is your mother’s maiden name?” On Facebook, the only question is asking who your Facebook friends are.
This is easy information to get, especially if the hacker knows the person they are hacking,
If your Facebook is hacked, it can ruin your life. In the short term, friendships can be ruined because of something someone else has done. Most jobs and colleges look at your Internet uses to see what type of person they are hiring or admitting. If something is horrible posted by someone else who hacked your Facebook account, it can mean the difference between getting into the college of your dreams or not. It can mean the difference between landing your dream job or not.
How can Facebook hacking be prevented?
Easily. Facebook just has to increase security on their website.

Vagabond said...
I really liked your opinion the way you started was interesting... Mind checking my article "You are perfectly imperfect" ? thanks :) and keep writing