Understanding Through Perspective

Never let one degrade you because of your youth- you are more powerful & impacting than you realize. Never let one determine your self worth; you are worthwhile.  Knowledge knows no boundaries; it is obtained by understanding your worth, applying your potential to the world by pursuing your dreams. Knowledge is wisdom; a full perspective, seeing the whole picture. Forgiving yourself & others, starting over with a new slate. Accepting the fact that we are human, allowing yourself to have flaws. Knowledge is sought by thinking deeply, letting your innermost thoughts reveal themselves without inhibition. Knowlegde is not always logical. Original ideas are sacred; keep a clear mind by freeing your ideas, without fear of persecution. Only then will you truly discover you; know that you have a unique purpose- be content in the fact that not one person is just like you. Knowledge...is self discovery. Impacting; influential. To possess knowledge & wisdom is an art; you are capable of impacting the world, changing others lives. Not one human being doesn't possess this innate ability: we often choose to filter our desires, reducing us to conventional clones. Self-censorship is suicide. Individuality is a gift.
We are beautiful beings, meant for so much more.

Nanna said...
You are amazing! Your thoughts are deep. God has put a gift in you for His purpose. There are great things ahead in the future for you. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you." "Trust in the Lord always and He will give you the desires of your heart". These promises are true. God's word is truth.