Happiness

I went through a rough time recently, and I feel like I should share what I learnt, to help any one else who's having the same thing.

It feels good to do good. It genuinely does. And the world may be unfair on a grand scale, but if you're kind then people will remember.

If you can read this, then you are one of the luckiest people in the world.

If you feel bad at something, remember that there is always 1000 people out there who are worse at it than you.

It feels good to look good, but your appearance isn't everything.

If you can learn to laugh at yourself, than you'll get through it, no matter how embarrassing it was.

Hobbies are important- you meet new people, you get to push yourself, and you'll learn a new skill. I myself do fencing and play the trumpet, and I'm learning German.

And finally, there is always someone to talk to. Your parents, a teacher, a help line, or maybe even someone on a pen-pal site. Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger.

So smile, laugh, and feel good. The world is a beautiful place, and there's so much left to see. Remember, true strength is the ability to break a bar of chocolate into four with your bare hands- and then only eat one of the pieces.