A Fine Line

Such a fine line has formed between that of ingeniousness and lunacy. And often the geniuses of the geniuses are not of pure blood and stay far away from the line, but like to sit atop the line and sway (without conforming to a single side). They take the risk of tight roping because they want to, and resist the Riots below snatching at their ankles with a sole purpose in mind: to pull the highest from the top. But if the Great allow those of such bitter nature to succeed, they will most certainly not rise any higher than the Riots themselves.

And rarely do people take that risk of tight roping. "It is too far off the ground! It is too thin to hold my weight!" they say. They say. They say! I have some words of my own. I say: How would you know? I say: Have you tried? And if you respond with "Well, I often see people fall," then I will respond with, "Of course, they fall. Do muscles grow stronger without tearing? No. Will your heart become healthier if you don't wear it out? Absolutely not. So why should you not be able to ascend into extraordinary after hitting rock bottom? Extraordinary people can only become more extraordinary if they choose to get back up..."

...Since even more highly than getting on the thread is it I hold: the importance of when We lose our balance, We shall always get back on the rope.