My Sacrifice... My Life

If I had to sacrifice my life for the sake of others… I would. I think about the numbers of generations to come, and I think about all the people who won’t be able to receive the gift of life. Life is something precious and worth living. People retain life the minute they open their after being born. Life is a miracle, and should not be wasted away by doubt, tears, and discriminations. I would gladly give up all I have for anyone. Some people never saw what I have seen. I’ve seen things that are/were true. I’ve seen love, I’ve seen hate, and I’ve seen beautiful sights. Most people only see others suffering. The people that are suffering aren’t complaining or putting up a fight. They are happy that they were created by God and that they get to live one more day. The reason I want to sacrifice my life is because a child or suffering person’s life is more important than mine. They have more to live for, and they have a future, but most of all, they have a chance to make a difference. I’ve made my difference, and I didn’t, you would not be reading the words I put on this essay today. Just a few words, spoken or on paper, can make a difference. So, what’s He waiting for, I am ready for all.