This is me. | Teen Ink

This is me.

May 25, 2012
By Anonymous

My name is Miranda and I’m the kind of person who loves life and all my real friends and family. I’m that kind of person that if you don’t respect me I’m not going to respect you, I don’t care what age you are if your not going to respect me I’m not respecting you. But if you respect me I will be the nicest and sweetest person you know I will always be there for you when you need me and give you advice when you need it. But if you don’t respect me and treat me like crap I’m going to give you crap back 10 times worse. I’m that kind of person who doesn’t care what they think of me, if you don’t like me then stay out of my life because I don’t need you. I believe in life what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Because everyday you get a little stronger and even if someone brings you down pick yourself back up because your stong..Everyday we are survivors trying to survive in this world and find a place in this world, were we belong. You don’t need fake people in your life they just bring you down but they are also the ones who make you stronger. You need real people in your life so when those fake people bring you down the real people in your life can help you through it so you are strong again.Dont let people’s words effect you..that just what that person thinks..it just one person.