Art Changes Lives | Teen Ink

Art Changes Lives

There are all kinds of people in this world,many races,color,cultures,even different arts and i believe art can change peoples live if they let it.Art is all different things paintings,writing,drawings,even photos are art,Art changed my life when i need help with heart break and losses and even with Friends and school, If anyone in the word is struggling threw something grad a note book,napkin any thing and write what you feel or who your are,There are so many people in this world trying to tare people down well its time you changed that don't' yeah think, Art changes live are you gonna let it changes your and let you be who your are, I'm not an A student in school not the best athlete but i cant write i love to its who i am an i wont let no one take that and neither should you.

This piece inspired me because so many peoplee are being brought down by other people and if i can give them something to do to make them feel better why not, if they love to write then do it do what make you, you and if it changes your live in a positive way let it,