Terror | Teen Ink

Terror

February 14, 2012
By InvaderZimFreak09 SILVER, Waterboro, Maine
InvaderZimFreak09 SILVER, Waterboro, Maine
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you write, and forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.


Bullying is such a big deal in our world. Especially at my school. A couple weeks ago my friend (I will not state the name.) committed suicide because of bullying, yet it continues to happen. It happens to me. Something needs to be done. Everyday bullying becomes worse.

It's sick how people can do this and not have anything on there shoulders.

No, I will not say I don't bully. Yes it happens but I can admit to it, and apologize to these people. I know the feeling you get in your stomach. Sometimes I just wanna kill myself. I try my best to be as nice as I can to people.

Everyday I hope and pray it'll all just stop. Everybody knows that won't/can't happen, so that's okay.

Not everything goes the way we want it, but, that doesn't mean a little something can't make it change a little.


R.I.P Bug. Fly High. January 29, 2012<3