Friends

When friends are always telling us "Oh you’re so gorgeous" it makes us feel good about ourselves or even becomes natural to us, but when the guy you like says he won't go out with you because you’re not pretty enough, it gets to you. It may change the way you think about yourself or lower your self-esteem. It's crazy to think how much we let our crushes change the way we view ourselves. Nowadays, that's the big thing, "Oh does this person like me for who I am or just my body" and "If I don't fit this guy or girls "type" I must not be good enough." In reality, these people shouldn't change who we are or how we view ourselves. We shouldn't look for self confidence in a guy or girl because unfortunately, they always let us down one way or another. Who will be there for us? Friends. They may let us down but because of the high expectations we hold. We set standards that our friends aren’t always going to meet. Two friends may have different views of what being a friend means but what makes best friends is overcoming the fact they haven't met our expectations. We fight and argue but they will be right there when we need them. Friends are everywhere; you don't have to visibly see them to feel their presence. A true friend is one whom you can tell everything or go to with any problem and if you’re down, they are there to lift you up. For some, it may take a life changing experience to realize who true friends are. For others, it may only take a few gestures or talks to realize who they are.

DanielM. said...
Very Good Message!!! I could feel the emotiont that you were bringing out. Great Job!!!

kaitlin96 replied...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:46 pm :

Thanks!!

DarkLonelyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love it!! it was very useful