When I Lose

Have you ever had the feeling that you’re letting someone down? Not accomplishing the things that they wish you would accomplish? Never winning at something?And always losing? The feeling of loosing, and never winning at anything, because you don’t put enough effort into it? Is the battle to win to hard? Is IT stronger than you? Or are you just weakened by thought of loosing against IT? Well let me make this clear, the battle will never be to hard to win if you would just push the thought of loosing out of your head and take charge. Never back down, if it comes to a time when backing down is the only thing that seems right it that head of yours, think again and push that though way out of your head all the way out and back were it came from, because I have faith in you that you will never back down.

When loosing at the most important thing in your life, you must come to a point that you feel like you've let not only yourself down but others also.

Dynamo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

TRUE TO THE HILT