Is Death Me?

Death,one word in my shadeed vocabulary.Very popular, among my kind.Loosing something so precious. Loosing what cant be replaced. Loosing life. Sliping away from my fingertip's. Dark, deep suffocating piece of life. The end. Or is it the begining? What is death like? Is it painful or is it relieving? Do you drown in the spaces of inbetween? Is there an upside or a downside? Are you even listening? I only speak once, so listen. death strike's my eye's, black. In all black everyday,is me. Gothic, nope. Freedom of expression, yes.Judged by critics, yes. Do i care? Nope! Everyone seem's i know about death. That I am in mourning, but death lies in a blank corner of my mind. Tragic loss or sweet salvation.Is death me? Or is it my best friend. Who is death? I think death is me.

KarinaDavidyuk said...
Great work but watch out for misspellings

Malina_FDM said...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:28 am
This is great. Nothing that you read everyday... Not something that everybody thinks about all the time.. Or do we choose not to think about it?? I understand how your feeling with your words... great job. Keep Writing..

thefamoustapper said...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:28 am

I always think about this....but i could never put it into words. Great job! I think its more puctual in paragraph form!