Life can either make you or break you. Which side are you on? | Teen Ink

Life can either make you or break you. Which side are you on?

By sabrinairvin143 BRONZE, Amsterdam, New York
sabrinairvin143 BRONZE, Amsterdam, New York

Life is what you make of it. If you never try in life then it will get you no where. But if trying in life means alot to you then make the best of it because you only live once. Life is about being the best you can be by achieving goals to make something of yourself. Life is about taking chances, you will never get anywhere without being brave. Life is also about friends and family...never leave them behind. Life means alot to us, we should all stand together to make the world a better place. Be greatful for what you have because other people might not get the freedom that we have today in order to live. Life is experiencing new activities, people, and goals. Remember you can always achieve in life, all you have to do is believe and try your best. Don't mess up your life over stupid decisions. Life is about being yourself and feeling like your on top of the world as an independent. Never give up on life because life will never give up on you. Just remember there's always a way out in life into making thing's better. Never let anyone tell you that your not good enough because you are who you are and nobody can change that. Life can be physically, mentally, and emotionally hard but the only way to feel it is by being yourself and by being strong. Life, you only get once chance to make it the best. It can either make you or break you.

This piece has taught me that I should be smart in life but have fun while enjoying it.