Happiness

As simple as it is, how much would first-class happiness cost you?

Nothing.

Happiness is a gift sent from heaven, a smile graced on a face and a laugh fixed with a beautiful melody. Happiness is beauty in a song that you've never heard, but know all the words to.

Happiness is doing a good deed to someone, giving a kiss to your parents on a regular basis, telling someone you love them because life is short and being happy is the first thing you want to be. Happiness is closing your eyes, taking a deep breath and getting tears in your eyes because you just love life.

Happiness is staying simple but being the best person you can ever be. Happiness is writing a story about heartbreaks, disappointments that turn into success and well, happiness. Happiness is dancing to a beat that carries you on a thin air of happily ever afters and people who care.

Happiness is dreaming of being free, waking up and achieving up. Happiness is finding something you never expected to find—and love it. Happiness is a round-way ticket to heaven of smiling faces and friendly crowds.

Being loved is happiness. Happiness is a word you can't explain, but your heart does that certain jump that makes you smile endlessly. Being happy is love.

And now, tell me, how long have you been happy?

Have you ever tried waking up one morning, looking at the mirror, smiling at the sun with no particular reason? Have you tried sitting down, taking it in, crying, and thinking it's you against the world and the next thing a hand touches your shoulder and you don't remember why you've been sitting in the corner with tears in your eyes at all. Have you tried doing something without any hesitations and you're glad you did? Have you tried praying to God with a smile on your face, thanking him for everything you've become and everything you have and reached?

If yes, then darling, let me tell you, it's no miracle—

—That's happiness happening right there.

Niv7 said...
Sep. 13 at 12:35 pm
Amazing. This is my second comment ....but i cant stop appreciating this essay. I want to read more of your essays.

Niv7 said...
Sep. 13 at 12:35 pm

Niv7 said...
Sep. 13 at 12:35 pm

Niv7 said...
Sep. 13 at 12:35 pm

Niv7 said...
Sep. 13 at 12:35 pm

Niv7 said...
Sep. 13 at 12:35 pm

Niv7 said...
Sep. 13 at 6:16 am
Wow..... Just wow....... . I really loved the essay on happiness. Its such a mind pleasant-ing essat. Just loved it

Sammy said...
Sep. 4 at 8:11 am
I really like this piece of article and I can really relate to crying while thinking the world has turned against you because, I've done this several times. I want to be happy but sometimes people give me hard times. I can't give in and say nothing about them so, anyone, please give me a solutin

Hermoine granger said...
May 9 at 12:22 pm
It is awesome it makes me remember the quote by Albus Dumbledore " happiness can be found in darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light "

SashiDiasz said...
May 29, 2015 at 5:59 am
This is amazing .....i felt so happy jus reading this :)

Heylol1999 said...
Wow! That was absolutely beautiful! Amazing piece of writing!

wolphy10 said...
Jan. 21, 2015 at 6:55 am
This is great essay! I absolutely love it!!

epic said...
i love the way youve written this essay!!!