The Real You

So many young people don't know how great they are because they are so used to trying to be better than the next person. If you are one of these people, before you read the rest of this article, stop and look at yourself. You might not think that you are the prettiest or the most popular but you have an inner beauty. 
   People are so caught in having the latest hair style and other latest things that they lose themselves. Your creator no matter what your religion put you on this earth for a reason. Your inner beauty is what he would want you to let shine through. 
   What would it be like if you would just take a step back and realize that you are perfect, in your own way, just the way you are? For many people it will be a much more peaceful day no worrying about what your going to where, or how you look. 
   Next time you look at yourself please stop and look. Is the person standing there really you. If it isn't try and let that person within shine out through the made-up you. You may even find that your friends and family prefer that you look lime yourself rather that a fake made-up person.