Animal Abuse | Teen Ink

Animal Abuse

By sssal123 BRONZE, Tamuning, Other
sssal123 BRONZE, Tamuning, Other

I do believe that imperfection is underrated- Helena Bonham Carter

Everyday, animals are neglected and beaten. Left with no food, water, or shelter, they live with little hope. Animal abuse is disgusting and wrong. Just because they have a tail or 4 legs doesn't mean that it's acceptable to e so cruel. The conditions that they suffer through are inconceivable to most. Yet, there are many untold stories whose lives many never offer anything different. Only fortunate animals are rescued and offered a second chance.
Animals feel many of the same things we feel. Happiness, love, guilt, fear, pain... Animals feel pain! They have skin that bruise and bones that break. They are living breathing creatures.
I have 2 dogs of my own. They define loyalty. They sit patiently.. waiting for me to pay attention to them, all the while wagging their tails. They great me everyday like I've been gone for 10 year. Why would ANYONE want to hurt something so .. loving??
Like children, they need someone to feed them, wash them .. to take care of them. You wouldn't even think about doing harm to a child. Why do it to animals?

Persuasive speech for Guam History.