What God Means to Me

When we wake up in the morning me do not realize what god has given us. Everyday we are blind by our routinly habits. We do the same thing everyday. People don’t realize what god is offering to us. I feel god in everyway. He is my conscience, my savior, and my world. When I pray to god its not because I want to ask for more things in return its because I want to thank him for everything I have, and thank him for all the times he has forgiven me for my wrongs. I do not belive god gives us everything and we should always depend on god. He does not give us happiness when we ask for it, he although gives us the opprotunity to be happy. He does not give us courage, but he however gives us the opprotunity to be corageous. He lets us choose how to use and apply life. I think of him when im happy, when im in toruble, when I am sad, and when im thankful. God does not already have our life story written out for us when we are born, he however supllies the pen and paper. It is up to us what we do and how we do it.

Yehh gandhiiuuuiiiu said...
Sept. 27, 2013 at 6:58 am
thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhh i needed this badly

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like your point! there were some typos though, so make sure to look it over more before it send it in. I t was a bit distracting. Okay, so... God is all around and in me. I wish more teenagers TRULY felt God in their life, the way that you understand God, the way that I do. One part of this I don't agree with however. God gives me courage. I know God is looking out for me, and I have courage to do things because I know this. He gives me the courage to stand up for my faith, whatever the... (more »)