LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL | Teen Ink

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

By MissPinkShoes GOLD, Mumbai, Other
MissPinkShoes GOLD, Mumbai, Other

Ever given a thought to this? 3 simple words with a very deep & true meaning. We take life & everything around us for granted that we hardly realize life’s worth.
When we’re busy running around competing with others & time to do this, reach there, achieve this, beat him, we get lost & forget to enjoy the special gift that is life (after all only a privileged few get this opportunity of life & a select few the gift of human life)
You being able to read this or I being able to write this for you to read is in itself 1 of the things you’ve been gifted with..... & only a blind/ physically disabled person can tell you how lucky you are to be able to do it. They know life’s worth & they show respect to it unlike you & I , cos they know how it feels when you lack something!!!
We go ‘awwww’ when we see a beautiful painting of a sunset or the lake & the countryside or that beach on a canvas, have you ever stood still in your balcony to see the sun set? How beautiful it looks & that 1 minute gives such calm & peace.
Or ever looked out the train/bus/car window & seen the nature/people outside?
We go to planetariums to view the stars, but only if we would go to the terrace at night, lie down & gaze at open beautiful sky above!!!
Why do we always look for happiness in big things in life? Why not in the small li’l moments that make up our life?
“life is what happens to you, while you’re busy making other plans”.....indeed.
Then why don’t we cherish those little little moments in life?
As they say good things come in small packages.... life’s beauty is in those small & special moments which make us go “ahh!!”... those real moments in life where we share that 1 piece of cake among 5 friends or offering your seat to that old aunty in the bus(gives you inner joy). We crib about going to college atleast we don’t have to sell anything at the signal
Nobody said life would be flawless, but they promised life wiould be worth it
live life to the fullest, as they say it is not the years in your life but the life in your years that matter.