One Wish

When people get a sick disease and have to stay at the hospital, they get one wish. Most people wish to see their favorite singer, dancer, and actor. Some people wish for a lot of cloths from their favorite store. People wish for money, books, shoes, and ipod, a car, laptop, anything! But put yourself in there position. If I had one wish, it could be anything you want. What would it be? Or, what would you do with it?

If I was sick, and had to stay in the hospital, and people came in to ask me my wish, I would give it away. I would tell them to give it to someone who needs it more than me. Someone who has family troubled, or can’t afford much things, or has a worse of a sickness than me, if I had one.

I feel so bad for the family’s who are poor and can’t afford much things. The parents that have to work so much to help pay for everything, they don’t see their kids and wife or husband. The probably can’t afford brand new cloths every year or let their kids be in a sport they really like.

If I couldn’t give up my wish though, I would wish to have more fundraisers so we can get more money for the hospitals medicine and equipment for everyone. People could make more bracelet and other stuff. But maybe not make things so expensive because that’s why not much like to help.

Isabelbetty said...
Great writing! Love it, but just watch your spelling and prof read for mistakes:) only thing I recomend , other wise, great!!

TonyaLove said...
you have a large heart and are destined to move mountains. you inspire the all of us. Thank you.

babyface2210 replied...
i think thts had nothing to do with tht book one wish