sometimes love is complicated | Teen Ink

sometimes love is complicated

February 25, 2011
By misscutey17 BRONZE, Cedartown, Georgia
misscutey17 BRONZE, Cedartown, Georgia
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i'm kidden...


sometimes love can be complicated. you might not understand what love is. sometimes love is like a mystery. its like trying to find the right one. i remember my teacher told me once love is like exsperince where you explore many diffrent things in life. she once told me love can be found when you are older.. yeah!! its true many people gose threw divorce. but ive always learn to get back up on your feet. and never look down at the ground. because love can be difficult sometimes. love is not in the air for everybody. its really rare to see a perfect couple. love is like a gift. but not to be played with... love is like a beauty. love is very hard to find these days. but you know thats oh k everybody gose threw hard times with love. and divorce love is not always easy i know many people who has lost someone but you know u have to look at the bright side they are always going to be near you ... and their many people out there would love to be with women in men and this world changed alot there going to be bad in good no matter wat just always be postive and always have faith and you are good to go... books always help to no matter what.


The author's comments:
its about love is always complicted no matter what you go threw there will be always someone to help you along the way