Live, breathe, laugh

Living is more then a gift. Its more then anybody could ever try explain. You cannot put the meaning of life into a sentence or even a book. Life holds a special and different meaning to every single person on this plant.
For me, life is about living. About exploring interests and hobbies. About finding that 'special person'. For me, life is about dreaming. About dreaming things you wish would happen but deep down knowing its not what you really want. I don't know why humans were put on earth or if there is even a God. Were we all a mistake? But, mistakes do happen and we need to learn, to move on and think about what is actually important in life. Life isn't about the the beginning or the end, its about what's in between.
Many people in life can be negative instead of positive. Instead of focusing on bad, focus on good. Many parts in life are amazing and we love how our life is heading. But many parts in life are sad, sadder than most people can imagine. When life is about to end, does it really matter how many times you got into trouble, how many tests you aced or how many people made you smile? In the end, it wont matter, it wont matter how long you lived or how many times you cried to get to sleep at night.
My one direction for another human being in life is to live. Live, breathe and laugh. But most importantly live...

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, beautiful. I completely agree with your message. I think a lot of people live life, without really "living" life, if you know what I mean. When you think about life as a whole, it certainly puts things such as tests into perspective!! And yes, life is different for every individual, which is why it is so special. Keep your dreams and passions alive, soar high, laugh, and breath the freshness of life!!

CharlesDickens said...
This is a great message!  thank you for sharing this with me, now I'm gonna have to read the rest of these!

Medina D. said...

Your article has a very good message to it, and i agree, for everyone, the meaning of life is different. Your idea is more laidback, like "just let go and breathe, and live your life" Not alot of people think about it really.

More people ought to read this article!! It'll really make them think!

pinkiceys said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 11:10 am
I like your article because it really shows your take on life. most people dont realize that to get through life they just have to ride it out, taking whatever life has to throw at them. I'll never understand why people let such small problems ruin their entire day!

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
sorry about alll the spelling mistakes most noticably 'evert single person on the PLANET' not 'plant', please comment and rate

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
** authors note** sorry about all the spelling mistakes most noticably 'every single person on the PLANET' not 'plant', please comment and rate