I'm Not Afraid of Death?

I always imagined it would be like the end of a video game, assuming our screen would just go blank when our time was up. What I'm most afraid of is the lights snapping back on and God would be standing there, I know where I would be going...and I had a feeling it wouldn't be Heaven.
I'm not afraid of death, I'm curious about it. After all, no one has lived to say what it felt like. When your lying at your death bed, do you just close your eyes and bam! Eternal sleep? Maybe it's an otherworldly feeling of your spirit lifting out of your body and ascending the steps to heaven? If we immediately go to Heaven or Hell...how does someone become a ghost? Does God say "Okay you've got 15 minutes go make the best of it." There are so many things we don't know... I should be scared of being shot or being hit by a car but...
I'm not afraid of death, I'm curious.

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:31 pm:
i really like this piece. i'm going to be honest, i am terrified of death, but i think tats jus because of my fear of the unknown. At the end of this lif there culd be a God waiting for you but there might not be. Have you ever read the lovely bones or the five people you meet in heaven? well that is what i would like it to be, guess'll we will never know, well (hopefully) not soon anyway!! sorry about the rant, but, yeah five out five, i loved it, great job!! I wrote an article in this section ... (more »)

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:32 pm :

sorry i made speeling mistakes in that comment here is what i meant to say :

i really like this piece. i'm going to be honest, i am terrified of death, but i think thats just because of my fear of the unknown. At the end of this life there could be a God waiting for you but there might not be. Have you ever read the lovely bones or the five people you meet in heaven? well that is what i would like it to be, guess'll we will never know, well (hopefully) not soon anyway!! sorry abou... (more »)

pinkiceys replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:47 am :
Thanks! that means alot, honestly I keep thinking that I should be scared but its just not how I feel about it. Yes I've read the lovely bones, and the 5 people you meet in heaven, and I loved both of them! there were a few parts in the Lovely Bones I had to put it down before starting again, but overall it was pretty good. Thanks again for the comment, and I'll be check out your article soon!