The World's Personality

There was once two different, but the same mountains. The first mountain was full of happiness, love, friendship, and compassion. The second mountain was full of hatred, violence, madness, greed, jealousy, and disgust. If you were standing at the bottom of those two mountains, which mountain would you rather live on? Of course you would want to live on the mountain with happiness, love, friendship, and compassion, right? You would think the second mountain would be awful to live on. Or even visit. But answer this: Is it true that our world is full of happiness and love? Is it full of hatred and violence? Both of the mountains in our world are combined into one. Our world is combined with love and violence. Our world is combined with friendship and hatred. So this is what I would like the world to do. Make the world, the entire world, a better place. If someone is hurt help them even if they aren’t always kind to you. Give your worn clothes to Goodwill or another donation store. Not to someone who just wants more but doesn’t need it. Help pick something up that someone dropped. Give food to the hungry or your local food pantry. Don’t start a fight. Don’t steal. Don’t wait for someone else to help the world be a better place. YOU do it! YOU help! If you start, everyone that wants to help will, without letting anyone tell them not to! Cherish this world! Help it be friendlier. Tell your friends as well! Let no one stop you. So right now, if you were standing at the bottom of those two mountains, think of what you can do to help the second become friendlier and more loving. Then do it! Believe in yourself! Let no one, not even your family and friends, stop you from doing what you believe in!

LimeGreenLVR said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 2:41 pm:
Hey guys!! thanks for all your comments!! Check out my other pieces! Hardships of Love. and Spring Nature. Thanks again! Love you all!

SocialButterflyy said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 12:20 pm:
wow! this is amazing :) how did you come up with this? i love it and it makes so much sense and is very true Oh and this is megan haha

LimeGreenLVR replied...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm :
hey megan :) how'd u know i had one up? and thanks!!

SocialButterflyy replied...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 4:48 am :
hahah well you told me but u never told me the name but the school put it in the schools newsletters :) so i read it hahahah oh i put my henry brudick story on here and it was accepted on the website hahaha it said it was voted #1 and was on the front page for a few days hahah i didnt even no for like 6 days hahah

LimeGreenLVR replied...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm :
hahahaahahh your story is very good by the way! :) you have an amazing talent.

SocialButterflyy replied...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 5:44 pm :
so do u! u could of told me u were an amazing writer! and thank you :)

sm123 said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 8:32 am:
Well, done! 

acboater said...
Jan. 31, 2011 at 11:04 am:
Great Job!  Kindness is contagious:)