Peace Out Already

The B.P. oil spill is England's fault. Gas prices are the Middle East's fault. Health care is the Presidant's fault. Having no jobs are the immagrant's fault. I dont live at home because it's my sister's fault. Bad grades are the teacher's fault. Suicide, Anorexia, Obesity, and Belimia is society's fault. They just got divorced and its his fault. Somebody just died and its God's fault.
I'm sick and tired of hearing about who's fault it is. It's everybody's fault OK. It's your fault. It's my fault. It's his and her fault. It's the DAM dog's fault.

Why can't we all just forgive and forget and peace out. By the way it's your fault. See how annoying that is. Let's start dropping it all here. Again peace out. It's nobodys fault.

Hannabug said...
I needed to read this cause i blame my problems on other people alot and dont take resposibilty for them myself....

Mike6546 said...
This is so awesome!  All of the stuff that you write is so badass. The whole things is so true, they need to take responsibilty and stop focusing on whose fault it is but how to make things better.  It doesn't matter who gets the credit or blame or whatever, what matters is the change that we see.  My favorite part of this was when you said its the dogs fault, made me laugh.  Keep calling people out and don't take their crap!

XanaMaria said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 11:00 am
Very true point. As humans, we don't like to be blamed for things, even if we did do the things we are being blamed for. I agree with you, that we should stop blaming people or things. Very well written and to the point, good job :)