We All Are Artists | Teen Ink

We All Are Artists

By SpokenVerse SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico
SpokenVerse SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Life is full of everything, you can find the good and the bad when you look for it but, in the end it you who guide your own light.

"Just a dream." That what everyone believes. It doesn't have to be just a dream. You can make it reality.
Nothing is impossible in a dream. It may be really hard to understand or get but dreams are the wings of imagination. People say they have no imagination but if they dream they are lying. The dream may not be completely original but then again no artist is completely original. Us artist borrow/steal in a sense. Whether we think we are original we aren't. But we make it our own and when it's our own, no one can take that from us. Someone may say it was their idea or thought but in our hearts we know it's ours. WE are artists whether they think we are not. Artists are people that create, work on, and help with. None of us is original but we are our selves.
No one can be us and one one can take us away. Some of us may be mean, we may think alot, we may cry in our sleep, we may also be that kid in the corner, we may be timid, but we are our own.
Take me away from here and my creativity follows me. Clip my wings and i can still fly.
Our paints range from thoughts, paper, pencils, fingers, tattoos or something. Keep in touch with the artist in you because that is who you are and no one can take that away form you.
Here's my questions for you; what paints do you use? What kind of artist are you?

We all are artists and if you can't see that just look around you.