What Girls Really Want... Could It Be You?

An introductory note: so far I've written my life episodes and considerations. I don't have anything else to offer you because I haven't lived that much. I'm sorry. Now, I'll be writing about general things, what might matter to the world.

In this article, I'll be approaching almost the most intimate desires. Sounds fun, right?

Firstly, women - I'll be switching it since we will become the same at some point - crave for freedom, even more than men, due to the sexist deprivations that still prevail to today. In order to escape that, even unconsciously, they tend to do stupid actions. A rebellious teen with a bossy father - my case - would do much more actions to annoy him than to actually enforce that she has responsibility and maturity. And it begins a cycle which can end up in something more serious. Just indicate her the right way.

Well, secondly, they don't want a psychologist. Women are said to be more capable of handling pressure, when having an open-mind education. However, we all need a shoulder sometimes. Try to be that shoulder, moderately. Don't depress the girl by ask her if there's news of that problem she told you. Just let her know you're there if she needs.

Thirdly, they yearn for what they can't have. Everyone wants that, even you. The trick here is to be that unreachable thing as long as possible. In my case, if a guy comes up to me and says something like 'there's a party Friday at my house. If you want, you can go.', I would so go to that party. But if instead he says 'do you want to go to that party with me?', plus the interest that he has already shown, I would doubt and probably would have given an excuse. That's me, I really crave for guys that know when to play hard to get, and when to show they're ready to pass the reins.

Finally - girls and women - we all want for not only men, but especially them, to notice the details. It's hard but if men can scrutinize a football game and know the details of the history of his favourite team, then they can also understand body language. A couple of examples - if you're walking together and she's really close to you, then it's because she wants you to hold her hand; or when you take her home after a date and she's chatting, she just wants you to kiss her, so she's making time!

Of course, this takes time and interest, and may not work for everyone.

Nevertheless, try!

bdmdias said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:03 am
should have read this along time ago