Something to think about for you couples.

Alot of couples get to see eachother and then again alot of them don't. Both have one thing in common. Sometimes they don't appreciate their other in the relationship. Maybe you get to see that person alot and I am happy for you. But sometimes without realizing it you take that person for granted. And for those of you who may not get to see your other often I know what its like. You complain that you don't get to see the other as often and I know the feeling. But you don't need to complain. Enjoy that time with that person while they are around. Enjoy the fact that you can hug them and kiss them and tell them " I love you " and give that affection. Be thankful. And Im not trying to put anyone down. Just be more thankful for what you have than what you don't. Thank you for taking the time for reading this.

Lonewolf1213 said...
I wish you and your fiance well; that has to be hard to go through. This touches me, because I had a friend (guy, of course) who I relied on heavily, and he graduated last year. I'm just figuring out how much I counted on seeing him every day.

expressionist replied...
Hes out now but when he was in there I felt so lost.  And I began to realize that I might have been taking having him for granted.  NOw I dont. I try to spend as much time with him as I can because I love him so much.

PeetaMellark said...
I'm really sorry to hear about this happening to you. My prayers are with you. This was a really well written and thought-provoking article, well done. =)

expressionist replied...
Thank you so much. It really means alot to me. I just didn't think it would get this kind of rating.