Something to think about for you couples. | Teen Ink

Something to think about for you couples.

January 11, 2011
By expressionist SILVER, Harriman, Tennessee
expressionist SILVER, Harriman, Tennessee
6 articles 1 photo 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
If life gives u lemons you shud make lemonade then go find someone whose life has given them vodka n have a party!!!-Ron White


Alot of couples get to see eachother and then again alot of them don't. Both have one thing in common. Sometimes they don't appreciate their other in the relationship. Maybe you get to see that person alot and I am happy for you. But sometimes without realizing it you take that person for granted. And for those of you who may not get to see your other often I know what its like. You complain that you don't get to see the other as often and I know the feeling. But you don't need to complain. Enjoy that time with that person while they are around. Enjoy the fact that you can hug them and kiss them and tell them " I love you " and give that affection. Be thankful. And Im not trying to put anyone down. Just be more thankful for what you have than what you don't. Thank you for taking the time for reading this.


The author's comments:
What inspired me was my fiance was in the hospital. I did not get to see him very often. And he wet in the hospital and he fights for his life everyday because he has cystic fibrosis. Im thankful that I have him. I just wanted people to really think about what they have.