Join Hands

Teens go through many trials in their lives. It is a fact of life. Let's go to the subject of depression. Why must one teen struggle with life and gets through, and another kills himself or herself? How about all of us work together and reach out before another teen becomes a statistic and gets buried in the dirt? How about we unite and change the world one teen at a time? Why don't friends bond together and help? Why must people know, but refuse to tell anybody? Why must people let it be and thinks the depressed teenager will get better? Why do youth leaders, pastors, and other church members don't think twice and keep quiet? Why does a few people reach out, but yet thousands of others don't care? Do we, as a nation, help the suicide epidemic go down? No, we don't. It only takes one person to change the nation entire. If one person would a start a "No-Suicide" movement and get thousands of others to join, the national suicidal rate would go down tremendously. Let's all join hands this very second and promise to stick and together and help each other out and stop the fast-growing epidemic. Let's all get on our knees and pray to God that suicide will be stopped. Do you want to join me and be leaders and say no to suicide? Are you ready to change the world by simply reaching out? I love you all and always will. Remember, it only takes ONE person to make a difference.