Why go suicidal?

Have you ever wondered how people have the guts to go suicidal? Have you ever wondered why we make fun of people or laugh at them because they made a mistake? Have you ever had somebody you know kill themselves and wonder "what if I did something to make them go that far." I think some of us have. I think we have all heard it the epidemic going around of people kiling themselves because they're depressed, they're being bullied, they are gays or lesboines or anything in between. We hear about it on the news and on tv or on the internet and we think that poor kid or what a poor family it must be terrible to go through that. But I don't think any of us are actually doing anything about it. I sure haven't yeah I say awuh thats so sad but saying something and doing something is two whole different things. Why do we expect to be treated any differently then someone else. I'm definately being to hipocritical right now. But I'm just trying to raise awareness. You know to tell you the truth I'm just writing to right. I don't really have a purpose. Well I guess my purpose is to try to change a little thing and try to make people feel like they can change a persons life. But then again . I read an article and I don't know how much of a persons life you can change just by telling them how much you care.? I wonder. Well I'ma end here. REALITY STINKS!

htrae22 said...
Just realize once your dead your dead you can't come back to life to see if anyone missing you i enjoyed this article people are causing the sucides stop the cause stop the effect