Life Without End | Teen Ink

Life Without End

December 10, 2010
By BradenBecknell GOLD, Portland, Texas
BradenBecknell GOLD, Portland, Texas
19 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The truth is I gave my heart away, my whole heart, and I never quite got it back."


The most frequently asked questions are usually about life. What do you want throughout life? What do you want to be remembered by? Some of the most life changing scenarios we play off, saying that we aren’t adults yet or we can’t we’re to young/small. However, the best people to change the way we live are always ourselves.
There are many things you can achieve all through life. Some of the things you may accomplish can be represented in the course of money, joy, or popularity. Nevertheless, I would like to attain the joy of giving to the needy. It pains my soul to know that people just like me and you are outside slowly freezing to death. Gathered along many streets are homeless civilians who can’t help living outside. There are a few homeless shelters around, but with small proportions of food being donated, there isn’t enough food to go around. I would adore taking them food, money, and blankets/jackets.
Change is an essential part of life. Without change, there would be no knew inventions. The light bulb was invented by Thomas Edison in 1879. Very few people believed it could actually work, for it had never been done before. His creativity led to a change in how he and others live today. Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook, changed the way we communicate with others. We can now message each other, post on each other’s wall, and poke each other via internet. Without change we would still be like the old caveman who was amused by fire. Colleges and institutions would not be around, nor any of the advancements in Science, including NASA, cell phones, and the internet.
It is important to treat each day as it was your last, due to the lingering fact that it may be your last. If you treat others horribly, there are two large possibilities; either they will no longer be friends with you or better yet they may go home and commit suicide. How would you undergo being blamed for your ‘friends’ sudden death? With this in mind live each day to the fullest.


The author's comments:
Why do we avoid the obvious to please our own mind?