Teens? | Teen Ink

Teens?

November 10, 2010
By Kimmiecocapuff BRONZE, Coos Bay, Oregon
Kimmiecocapuff BRONZE, Coos Bay, Oregon
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever wondered why teens try to make themselves something there not? I always wonder if they look deep down inside and look at what really counts. I am a 14 year old girl in high school, everyday I see teen moms that are like 16 to 18 years old. Some of these girls were not even ready for mother hood. Why do people think it's cool to loose your virginity? If you ask me I dont think its cool at all, it just shows how stupid you are to falling into peer pressure. I always wonder why teens think they need drugs to relive pain, they really dont. All they need is someone to talk to or maybe they need help... Drugs are bad especilly at this age. Ask yourselves are you really going to put yourself through all the high school pressure and do drugs, loose your virginity and flat out ruin your life, or are you going to look deep down and find who you really are inside. You may not know this yet but there might be someone who really cares about you and just wants you to be you and no body else. Have you ever looked around and asked yourself who you want to be? You have a whole life ahead of you. Dont waste it all away now... You just need to be happy with who you are and be proud to be you.