The Basic Principles of Life | Teen Ink

The Basic Principles of Life

Greetings to all who read my first article at Teens Ink. I am vary great-full for such of an opportunity as this one to write about my philosophy of how life it self works. How and why us living creators view and understand such a place. A place we call space and time.
This is the first of what I hope to be a ever lasting continuation of my theories.

While life seems so simple to us Humans, Gravity pushes down. A cell phone allows you to talk to someone on the other hemisphere with a simple tap. Most organisms do not think beyond what we can see. As we our cozy with our little places in this world, but there is more then just what is seen.
Think of it like this, you push a button on a computer and it turns on. Do you ask your self how this simple yet advance peace of electronics work? Of course you don't ponder it. Its our nature to not want to add to our minds knowledge. It kinda is like this, kids hate school because they have to learn or "add to there minds".

There are somethings that we can't add to our minds. This is the concept of Space and Time. I call this theory "matter with out matter".
Space can be defined as space occupied by a object and or a location with no object (object include living cells).
Time can be described as a humanly tool to measure space or the past to the present, but can not be used for the future until the future becomes the present then the past.
You may have cot my wording on how time can be used to measure space. You may think that space can only be measured by yards or meters. If you also cached my wording "humanly tool". Meaning that the tool is for us. Matter with no matter (Space and Time theory) is something you can't measure with feet. You must measure with time using light-years to years to months to days to hours to minutes to seconds.
On Earth, there is no true empty space. This is a proven fact. Air particles are matter. In the Universe, there is no particles. There is nothing in space. There is no time in space, as space never ends. It would be like holding down the "a" key on your keyboard for eternity. Never endings never stopping. The color black does not even exist in space. The only reason your mind sees black, is because there is no light. There is nothing...

That is how we as Humans are. We our nothing to nothing. We look upon others, we look down at others. We socialize, we our imperfect witch makes us into nothing as nothing lasts for ever. As everything ends in only one way; death.

This article may not make much since now, but its main purpose is to be used as the basic of my logic. In future topics, this will serve as a origin for all future discussions by me. There may be a part II if I think I need to add and or expand on some of the topics here.

I am a CEO of a small company I started a few years ago. We many work with computer related technology. I consider my self as a computer geek.

Its my hobby to ponder questions in my mind for long periods of time that the regular teenager would ask or even think of.

bama said...
on Nov. 21 2010 at 6:27 pm
Hey James.

on Nov. 21 2010 at 12:59 pm

Hello "Alright?"

In all of my logic, I include my self in. I thought I used "most" in those sentences that you brought to my attention.

When I was talking about we don't ask questions. I was not talking about this alone. I was saying that I don't believe we as a society does not ask the amount of questions we should about life around us.

As to the "kids at learning", I used most kids.... The exception proves the rule as they say in grammar.

Cheers

Alright? said...
on Nov. 21 2010 at 3:09 am

I don't see how it's fair to say, "all kids hate learning/ humans don't think about this". You see, You aren't the only person who thinks of things like this. Saying this only makes people think you're cocky and think you're higher than the rest.

A few corrections in spelling that need to be made, though. Otherwise, good job.