Why You Sre So Pretty!

Some girls really hate themselves. They think there fat, or to skinny, or they have huge eyes, or they hate there acne. Every girl has a flaw about themselves. YOu wont find a perfect girl. But what i can say is that every single one of you girls are beautiful. Y? Because you were created by a wonderful god! He created you in his eyes. Think of yourself as a painting. YOu see the ones that look like a mess! well because they were made by a famous artist, there beautiful, and unique! LIke you! Whos to say you arent pretty?The boys? The other mean girls? Who made up the rule that being fat, or having round eyes........isnt pretty? You are yourself and unique in your own way. Just like a painting. One day a man will love you for you!! When i was younger I had horrible low self eistem.It was soo bad i could barely look in the mirror. Well my Mom taught me a trick.... I sat there and told myself...this is not going to work...she has no idea what she is saying... and if i didnt use her trick i would still be hating myself. The trick is....every morning and night, stare in the mirror and tell yourself....I am beautiful! I love my hair( even thou you hate it) I love my body! I am unique! Tell yourself this over and over! Every morning take the time to put on makeup, do your hair, and get dressed.Then look in the mirror and say the same thing to yourself. Learn something new, like a goal. That will hyer your sefl eistem, and you can be proud of yourself! Dont change who you are, because that would be changing a beautiful uniue painting! That was created by an awsome artist. You were created by someone else beter then an artist! You were created by god! Ik your saying my mom and dad created me....true! but god had this all planned out before you were even in your moms stomache or anything. Try my trick, and i gaurenty you will love yourself. Just like i love myself now! And remember you are beautiful, if your fat, skinny, small, big headded,or anything...you are YOU and you are beautiful!

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. i loved this.(: very sweet of you. And your name is sooo pretty!! haha i just sounded like a stalker

addiluvsuall replied...
Haha thank you very much! And you dont sound like a stalker. Lol dont worry about it. thanks for the support and all!

SpringRayyn said...
Does that really work? And you said "when you were younger" how old are you now?? you make yourself sound like and old old person.

addiluvsuall replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:22 am
Yeah it really does work. And I am 16 now. I was 13 then. IF you look in the mirror every day and tell your self that you are pretty. You will start beleiving it. I couldnt barely look in the mirror...I hated myself so much. But when I did that trick. After a month or so. I started really liking myself. I am not old. LOl. I am 16 now(=

Panda500 replied...
is your name addi because thats my name actually its addison but everyone calls me addi.

addiluvsuall replied...
Yeah! My name is Addi(= And its addisyn. But i just like Addi. I am 16 and ya. Lolz

SpringRayyn replied...
Addison (and Addisyn) is an awesome name! Ever heard of Addison Road? Awesome band!

addiluvsuall replied...
Haha thanks! And nope I havent. Are you a guy or a girl? lol. Sorry just wondering

SpringRayyn replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 6:53 am
Your welcome and I am most surely a girl. C:

SpringRayyn replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 6:54 am
(if I was a guy I don't know if I'd have read this article)

addiluvsuall replied...
Haha sorry. I kind off realized that after i put that comment. But thanksss for ratting it...IF you did. Lol. I spelt some stuff wrong cause i wrote it fast.