Living Life!

I live each day as if it were my last day.

About three and a half years ago I expriencened what felt like a nightmare. My dad was close to deaths’ door.

February 7,2007 was the day where it all started. My dad just picked me up from kid stop. I was just heating up left over and my dad told me to get my jacket and bring my dinner with. I asked him “Where are we going?” The next thing I knew is that I am at the hospital. I had to wait in the waiting room, what felt like forever. Finally, my dad got in a room .I had to go wait in the hallway in a rocking chair. The nurse came out and said ”You can go in now.” I remember my dad told me that everything was going to be all right. Later, I found out that he had MRSA.

This experience made me look at life in a whole different view. I realized that life is something that can’t be taken for granted. I always make plans and look forward to going over to friends house or to my families house.

I believe life is precious. Everyday is a mystery, you never know what is going to happen. The decision I make today, are going to affect an hour or even a lifetime from now. Life is something I cant think “There's always tomorrow to do that.”

I can never take back wasted time. I live life to the fullest. I have many, many goals in my life such as: I would like to visit France,England,Africa,China,and Sweden also, I would like to go into the army. So living life to the fullest is important to my future.

I live life to the fullest. I believe life is something that can’t be taken for granted, life is precious, and I can never take back wasted time.

There is a quote: You have to do what you love rather than being stuck in comfort zone. Life is not dress rehearsal. This is it.