20 years on from now ! | Teen Ink

20 years on from now !

By Michael Mifsud BRONZE, Sydney, Other
Michael Mifsud BRONZE, Sydney, Other

From the time you could talk till now as a grown teen your always dreaming about your dream job and how big your house is going to be. But lately I've been thinking about what will happen to me for the real deal. I want to have kids and a happy wife and come home everyday to happy safe healthy family. But as a teen I'm worried if that doesn't happen. I love watching television and seen all these famous teens and I get jealous at times and wish I was like them. Hey! maybe it could be me one day but reality of being famous is a hard and well earned business. I try to picture myself at school. I look at the balance of Happiness and Educational status I have. To myself I think I'm doing pretty great. But for some the balance is being tilted to much to the happiness and still seeing them succeed in tests and assignments and I just wonder how they do it and feel sorry for those they put soo much effort into their work and all they get is a hard working award. Anyways back to topic, I think the effort you put in school will take course for your life.