Cutting the Grass Socialy. | Teen Ink

Cutting the Grass Socialy.

By Michael Mifsud BRONZE, Sydney, Other
Michael Mifsud BRONZE, Sydney, Other

Alright well for you that dont understand what cutting the grass means, pretend you like a girl/boy and then another person that knows you like he/she comes along starts flirting with the person. 99% of the time boys will give up because they look at the things the other boy has. Then girls tend to start fights and the boy just goes for another girl because he see's the girl is too much trouble. Cutting your grass is pretty popular in the teen sensation of today. Most fights now days start because of this scene. HOW DO WE STOP IT ? ask yourself ? maybe not doing. Personally, you have to be the 1% of boys that would think about what you have that the other boy doesnt and the girl that just doesnt give up. Stay strong to yourself and keep trying.

Remember theres over 6 billion people in the world but only one special one you want to share your life with forever.

Well what inspired me was a rally good friend that really thought me and this other girl had something going for. Like Im only 14 but she thinks there is a real spark there. The same situation of cutting the grass happened to me whilst I was on holidays. To quote the exact words I would get kicked off the website but briefly and clean she told me to not care about the other boy and to go for girl anyways, and if things dont work out then dont worry there is other girls.