Let's talk about it

Either you speak your mind or you don’t, what’s it going to be? Don’t be a chicken, and hold everything in because you’re scared of what other people might think about you or your idea, or whatever it was that you had to say. You only have one chance to live, and you’re too scared to even try to live it, because you are holding everything back.

Life is full of surprises, and those surprises will never hit you until you begin to start living. Life is an epic thing, so live it out, and go crazy, wild, get inspired by the littlest things. Don’t be sad and depressed all the time. Stay on your game. Speak your mind. Live it up.
So, all in all for today’s story, is speak your mind, or forever be quite, because while you’re at home being lazy, everyone else is out being crazy, so do yourself a favor, and live up your life!! PEACE

shellbi123 said...
Nov. 4, 2010 at 9:40 am
hey, please comment on my work, just tell me what you think if it's bad good, inspiring, stupid tell me how you feel speak your mind don't hold back i don't care thankss.

belle97 said...
I totally get what you mean!! Really inspiring:) keep writing

shellbi123 replied...
Nov. 2, 2010 at 9:24 am
hye, thanks it is cool to be inspiring :)

413rlm said...
Oct. 29, 2010 at 11:41 am
I love this article; everyone should live by this. I have a few friends that are this way, so quiet and unsure about themselves. No one should have to be afraid of what others will think about them. Living life to the fullest and doing what you believe in is a key to happiness. No one should have to worry about people judging them either. I agree with everything that was said in this article, it was a great message. 

shellbi123 replied...
Oct. 29, 2010 at 11:44 am
yeah i know what you mean and thats why i posted it, i have people in my school that are the same way.

SBM706 said...
I love your article, it's so true. Everyone should speak their minds. I go to a school where there is a bunch of people who are quiet and don't say much at all because they're scared someone would shut them down. I believe that everyone should have the right to speak their mind like you said. I love the last sentence you put in your first paragraph, it made me want to speak my mind out to a few people. 

shellbi123 replied...
Oct. 29, 2010 at 11:43 am
thanks that means alot that i can inspire others

dpsh307 said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 10:55 am
Your hot topic has made my day. I love this. Like you, I agree that everyone should speak their minds. If not, we will miss out on life. So many people nowadays are afraid of what the next person thinks; therefore, they hide themselves. People forget that the person judging them is no better than they are. You're topic is great, I'm glad you posted it.

shellbi123 replied...
Nov. 2, 2010 at 9:50 am
hey, thanks keep checking out my work and tell your friends it'll mean alot to me. thanks

shellbi123 said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 8:04 am

post comments on my work please

Destinee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 2:31 am
I love this. It's really inspiring. :)

shellbi123 replied...
Nov. 2, 2010 at 9:55 am

thank you much, and thanks for being the 1st person to comment, on my work, that means alot and please tell your friends and have them comment thankkksss again!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

---------

------------

++

... (more »)