What is Love?

Can love truly exist in our young teenage years? Are we supposed to find the one we want to be with for the rest of our lives, right now? What’s the difference between “love” and “in love”? I can’t help that all these questions race into my minds when I see you across the room.
Of course I tell him “I love you” all the time and his reply is always “I love you too”, but do you really love me? How am I supposed to know that you mean it when you say it? How do you know I mean it when I say it? How do we even know what love is?
What is love really? Does anyone really know? Everyone says that love is serious. That it’s not for kids. Everyone says that love is definitely real. Are they right? I believe love does exist, but to what extent? Love ranges from family love to the type of love that makes your heart race. Can you fall in love more than once in your life though? How do you know when you find the one?
When we’re together, I feel the chemistry between us, but do you? Is all of this just in my head? When you look in my eyes do you feel what I feel? Do you want to stay with me forever? Does each kiss send butterflies to your stomacher and leave you speechless? Can you feel that way about anyone or does it just apply to one person?

When we’re together does everything came naturally to you? Do you feel like you belong with me? Do you understand how I feel? Do you know how you feel? Are you positive you love me? Do you even know what love is?

dpsh307 said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 11:11 am
Wow, that's deep. I don't believe most teenagers know the true meaning of love. Teenagers tell each other they are in love before they actually even know who their partner is. I don't believe I can fall in love more than once because once I have found that "one," it shouldn't feel like anything I have felt before. These are questions that many guys, not just girls have. I don't believe their is just one answer to any of them.