Hatredists | Teen Ink

Hatredists

By Queen-of-Sarcasum13 DIAMOND, South Bellmore, New York
Queen-of-Sarcasum13 DIAMOND, South Bellmore, New York

"Dance like no one's watching.Sing like no one's listening.Love like you've never been hurt. Live like its heaven on earth." -Mark Twain

The world is so full of hatred. Its sickening. When sane kindhearted human beings try to reach out and care for humanity, some people like the Taliban recoiled, unfamiliar perhaps with the concept of common decency and lash out with violence and death. Terror is not their weapon, its our reaction. They are estranged from their emotions of love and empathy. So they do not understand love and kindness so they fear it. No, their weapon is not terror, its hatred, pure unfiltered hatred like a plauge eating their hearts. They are full of hate and consumed by it, and we are afraid of such violent beings who seek oly death and blood. They do not care whose blood it is, just that blood paints the ground and satisfies their lust. That is how you defeat evil, that is how you rise above it and conquer it. You must fight with love. Love is life, it is the thing that makes a man a man, and a lack of it makes someone a monster. We can win, we can fight and we must remember to love.